Epichem delivers high quality medicinal and synthetic chemistry
services for drug discovery projects from hit assessment through to candidate nomination. We have a successful proven track record in delivering project milestones and this includes working with customers that are keen on a high impact, low maintenance team.
We have made significant contributions to new compounds in pre-clinical and clinical trials and have experience in a broad range of disease indications including central nervous system disorders, oncology, HIV, Hepatitis C and infectious diseases.
Early-phase drug discovery
Our early-phase drug discovery expertise includes:
- Molecule design and optimisation.
- Synthesis of analogue libraries.
- Hit to lead projects.
- Lead optimisation towards candidate selection.
- Creative problem solving.
- Novel IP generation.
- Project scoping and planning
- Project management
- Drug discovery consultancy
- Seamless integration into multidisciplinary team
Synthesis services to support research & development
Our custom synthesis capability adds significant value to R&D outcomes. Our services include:
- Benchmark compounds for biological assays.
- Drug conjugates, fluorescent tags and metabolites.
- Deuterated and 13C labelled molecules – including metabolites for identification.
- Scaffolds and intermediates.
- Method development and route planning.
- Analysis to your requirements including NMR, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC, IR and water content.
- Design and synthesis of complex molecules.
- Synthesis of heterocycles, alkaloids, macrocycles, peptides, deuterated compounds, chiral synthesis and much more.