Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Standard Terms and Conditions shall govern supply and delivery of products, including; pharmaceutical reference materials, agricultural and veterinary chemicals, steroids, and fine chemicals provided by Epichem Pty Ltd (“Epichem”) to Client (“Client”).
- Standards are characterised by HPLC, LC/MS, 1H NMR, IR, MP, CHN, Karl Fischer, ash and residual solvent as appropriate to their physical properties.
- Other analyses such as 13C NMR (including 2D experiments), Quantitative NMR, X-ray crystallography and chiral HPLC are also available but may attract a surcharge unless specified in the Variations on General Conditions provided in any custom supply quotation.
- Standards supplied as pure as can be prepared and are free from significant impurities by 1H NMR (400MHz) and HPLC.
- Any special requirements for purity can usually be met but may attract a surcharge unless specified in the Variations on General Conditions provided in any custom supply quotation.
Purpose of Use
Standards are supplied for laboratory purposes only. The toxicological properties of these standards may not have been established. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the standards are suitable for their intended purpose and handled in an appropriate manner by suitably qualified personnel.
- Epichem shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind resulting from any use or failure of any standard supplied.
- Epichem shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to manufacture or deliver any standards.
Sales Tax and Government Fees
- Any taxes, duty, custom, inspection or testing fee, or any other tax, fee or charge whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority shall be met by the buyer.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be added when shipping to jurisdictions where Epichem is responsible for collecting GST unless the receiving party has provided exempt information to Epichem.
- Time to Deliver*
- Local Australia: 1-2 days from receipt of order
- Europe, Latin America, Canada and Asia: 4-6 days from receipt of order
- USA: 5-8 days from receipt of order and provision of End User Statement from buyer
- Delivery DAP Incoterms 2010
- Unless otherwise stated, prices are in Australian dollars and any custom quotation is valid for 30 days.
- Epichem will make all efforts to meet quoted delivery time.
*Delivery Times are based on the buyer placing an order by 12.00 pm (Western Standard Time), product stock availability at the time of purchase and the customer’s responsiveness in providing any applicable licences and permits.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Quote, the price for products will be invoiced to the Client immediately upon shipment of the products.
- Prepayment is required for clients without an existing account.
- Payment term is net 21 days or as mutually agreed by the Parties before acceptance of the Quote.
- In the event of Client’s default of payment, Epichem may cancel pending or future deliveries.