Why work with us
Customers choose Epichem for our productivity, innovative thinking, reliability, cost competitiveness, collaborative work ethic and ability to value add.
We are Australia’s premier contract chemistry partner with more than 15 years’ experience as a synthetic and medicinal chemistry CRO, and specialised reference material provider.
We employ a highly skilled, technical workforce of PhD trained chemists, supported by exceptional quality, corporate and customer services departments. In 2019, Epichem was recognized as one of the leading employees of PhD qualified professionals in the medical and technology SME sector in Australia. This achievement speaks to the very heart of the company and its founding principles.
We distinguish ourselves from other companies by being genuinely motivated to help others succeed. Our friendly, collaborative approach, in combination with our technical capability, enables us to exceed client expectations and foster long-term business relationships with customers worldwide.
Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001: 2015 and we are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 – the most valuable certifications for reference material manufacturers globally today.
Why Choose Epichem as Your Chemistry Partner?
- We specialise in synthetic and medicinal chemistry and are Australia’s leading provider to the drug discovery and pharmaceutical industries.
- We offer unrivalled scientific expertise and the ability to understand complex client needs.
- We offer state-of-the-art, purpose-built facilities and leading-edge technology.
- We are experienced in global, collaborative and multidisciplinary drug discovery projects.
- We are leaders in phenylephrine impurity chemistry.
- We can use our technical expertise to address many different types of problems.
- We deliver to companies across the world. Our quality management system ensures safe, reliable and rapid shipping of data and compounds.
- We offer tailored professional and technical support services to ensure project continuity and success. Our experienced team can lead and / or support all aspects of project delivery through to completion.