Corporate Social Responsibility
We care about doing the right thing.
We are a company of passionate scientists committed to driving change and improving outcomes for our community, environment and people.
- We offer university students engaging and industry-relevant learning experiences, work placements and mentorship opportunities alongside our expert team at our state-of-the-art laboratory.
- We support a range of student scholarships and academic prizes at local universities.
- Interested in an internship? Contact our HR team for information about available positions. We offer a range of internship positions from lab-based to commercially focussed.
- We have established processes and practices in regard to consumption and responsible waste disposal to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We have established quality management systems including criteria to guide the responsible selection of suppliers.
- We collaborate, provide creative input and knowledge-share on a range of community and not-for-profit projects, including the award-winning oral drug for diabetes collaborative project with Curtin university.
- We participate in industry career nights and award events.