Epichem is a renowned Australian company working with partners worldwide. Behind the scenes, synthetic and medicinal chemists at Epichem have contributed to a number of Australian biotech success stories and continue to make an impact on drug discovery efforts for international customers, working with some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry.
We have made significant contributions to new compounds in preclinical and clinical trials and have experience in a broad range of disease indications including central nervous system disorders, oncology, HIV, Hepatitis C and infectious diseases.
Epichem has deep expertise in medicinal chemistry and drug discovery. We integrate seamlessly into virtual pharma teams and work collaboratively with a focus on confidentiality, innovation and productivity. We support animal health projects and agrochemical R&D programs.
Early-phase drug discovery
Our early-phase drug discovery expertise includes:
- Molecule design and optimisation.
- Synthesis of analogue libraries.
- Hit to lead projects.
- Lead optimisation towards candidate selection.
- Creative problem solving.
- Novel IP generation.
- Project scoping and planning
- Project management
- Drug discovery consultancy
- Seamless integration into multidisciplinary teams
Synthesis services to support Research & Development
Our custom synthesis capability adds significant value to R&D outcomes. Our services include:
- Benchmark compounds for biological assays.
- Drug conjugates, fluorescent tags and metabolites.
- Deuterated and 13C labelled molecules – including metabolites for identification.
- Scaffolds and intermediates.
- Method development and route planning.
- Analysis to your requirements including NMR, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC, IR and water content.
- Design and synthesis of complex molecules.
- Synthesis of heterocycles, alkaloids, macrocycles, peptides, deuterated compounds, chiral synthesis and much more.